We pray this communication finds you happy, healthy, and covered with the love and protection of Christ.
As we continue to navigate these difficult times, the RTC (Return to Church Committee) has painstakingly
considered the importance of both keeping our congregation safe and healthy, while also
maintaining some semblance of normalcy when it comes to coming together for physical worship/fellowship.
Fall weather and temperatures going down every week, have prompted us to make a change.
While no solution is perfect, we pray it will meet the needs of our family.
Starting this Sunday, October 4th, we are moving to........
- ONE SANCTUARY SERVICE-INDOORS AT 9 AM
- ONE ONLINE SERVICE STREAMED LIVE: Viewable on Facebook and YouTube at 9 AM
- PROTOCOL: Masks will be required while moving about inside the building. However, masks can now be taken off while at your seat. Please continue to be respectful of other's and wear your mask if you have to interact and social distance can not be maintained. The Praise and Worship Team will continue to have their masks removed while singing, and Pastor Dave while preaching.
- FAMILIES: Though we are not staffing the nursery or resuming children's classes at this time, we encourage you to come with your children. With the auditorium set up for social distancing, there is plenty of room for you to spread a blankit on the floor for young ones. We understand that the absence of classes may result in a little extra noise in the service.
*We kindly ask that you RSVP for the service so that we can do our very best to safely accommodate everyone in attendance.
* If your plans change and you cannot attend the 9 am sanctuary service, please let the office know!
This way we can offer those seats to someone else.
*If we have an overflow of people we will still have the FM transmitter broadcasting into the parking lot.
Proverbs 19:21 tells us that, "many are the plans in a person's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."
As we move forward, please be mindful that plans may change. We may not know how but we can
be confident that the Lord's plan will ultimately prevail.
Stay connected through email, our website and Facebook to get updates on the RTC
and other important Trinity information. Please direct all questions and comments to the
RTC Planning Team through the church office. 309-928-2273
Or email with ATTN: RTC in the subject box to email@example.com
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our entire family, please adhere to the following while visiting.
- If you are feeling unwell or exhibit any of the following Covid-19 symptoms, please do not attend service, and consider seeking medical attention. Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Chills, Repeated Shaking, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore Throat or New Loss of Taste/Smell or Other Neurological Issue.
- Parking will go back to the normal way.
- Both Tithing boxes will be in the foyer for your convenience.
- In case of an emergency, please allow our Safety and Security Team to manage the event. Please listen to and follow their direction as necessary.
Trinity RTC Planning Team