Trinity’s Return to Church Plan (RTC) is a two-phase approach. The first phase, which began on June 21, 2020, supports an outside service that consists of people sitting in their lawn chairs and vehicles. Starting August 2, 2020 Trinity will continue to offer an outdoor service on the property which begin at 9:00 a.m., but also add an indoor service which will begin at 10:45 a.m. Keep reading to find out more!
Greetings Trinity Family!
We pray this communication finds you happy, healthy, and covered with the love and protection of Christ. As we continue to navigate these difficult times, the RTC committee has painstakingly considered the importance of both keeping our congregation safe and healthy, while also maintaining some semblance of normalcy when it comes to coming together for physical worship/fellowship. While no solution is perfect, we are excited to announce the following updated Return to Church plan and pray it will meet the needs of our family. Every Sunday, starting August 2nd we will now be offering three unique ways to enjoy service:
1. Parking Lot Service: This service will be held in the parking lot as it has been for the last few weeks. It will begin at 9am, protocol for attending this service will be the same as it has been. Please see the attached PDF for reference. *Remember: service will be broadcast over FM station 88.1 and can be enjoyed from your vehicle while on the property!
2. Sanctuary Service: This service will be held in the building and will begin at 1045 am. Protocol for this service follows closely to that of our outdoor service with one major change. Masks will be required while inside the building, with the exception of the praise and worship team only removing their mask while singing, and Pastor Dave removing his mask while preaching. *Remember: service will be broadcast over FM station 88.1 and can be enjoyed from your vehicle while on the property!
3. Online Service: This service will be broadcast via YouTube and Facebook during the 10:45a.m. service but will also be available to view online anytime thereafter. Reservations will be required for our Sanctuary Service as seating is limited in order to adhere to social distancing protocol. Reservations for our Parking Lot service are appreciated as it allows us to properly staff the service and better serve your needs. Reservation for our online service is not required, but we’d still love to hear from you and if you plan on joining us through YouTube or Facebook! A link to make reservations for August 2, 2020 will be sent out July 27, 2020. Be on the lookout!
Click HERE to make those reservations.
***Important*** If your plans change and you cannot attend the 1045 am Sanctuary Service please let the office know! This way we can offer those seats to someone else.
Proverbs 19:21 tell us that, “many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails.” As we move forward please be mindful that plans may change. We may not know how, but we can be confident that the Lord’s plan will ultimately prevail. Stay connected through email, our website and Facebook to get updates on the RTC and other important Trinity information.
Please direct all questions and comments to the RTC Planning Team through the church office: By phone 309-928-2273 or email email@example.com with ATTN: RTC in the subject box.
Trinity RTC Planning Team
In an effort to maintain the health and safety of our entire family,
please adhere to the following protocol while visiting.
1. If you are feeling unwell or exhibit any of the following Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend service, and consider seeking medical attention.
-Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Chills, Repeated Shaking, Muscle pain, Headache, Sore
Throat or New Loss of Taste/Smell or Other Neurological Issue
2. General parking will be available to all on the front/south lot. Lawn parking on the back/north side of the building is reserved for our handicapped, elderly, and immunocompromised visitors who must enjoy service from their vehicles. Our Safety Team will direct you to designated parking areas.
3. Socially distanced seating sections for those who wish to watch the service outside of their vehicles will be provided on the gravel lot on the back/north side of the building. Please maintain social distancing and basic safety precautions when traveling from your vehicles to the designated seating areas. Safety Team members will escort you to the seating areas.
4. While fellowship is an important aspect of Church, we ask that you refrain from mingling at this time. Please remain with your family group throughout the entire service.
5. Tithing boxes will be provided for your convenience. One will be placed near the worship area for those entering and exiting the seating area. Another will be placed along the route for those in vehicles, who will be utilizing lawn parking.
6. Building access is for authorized personnel, and emergency restroom use only.
7. If access of the building is necessary please remember: One-way traffic will be observed with entry point at the East Entryway of the Children’s Wing at the Restroom Staging Area. Exit will be through the South Side Main Entrance via the foyer. Wear a mask, and practice social distancing when possible.
8. In case of an emergency please allow our Safety and Security team to manage the event. Please listen to and follow their direction as necessary.
9. There will be Emergency Medical Personnel located on site, set up outdoors at the church pavilion. This first aid station is for emergency medical use only. Please seek the assistance of our Safety and Security Team if you are in need of treatment while visiting.
10. Dismissal will be conducted by our Safety Team. Please remain near your seats until your row is dismissed. If you are parked on the lawn, please wait for direction as the Safety Team will direct you to exit once the area is clear of walking traffic.